Friday, July 3, 2009

Unbearably cute.

Hey, folks. 
I have a little cat on my computer who chases my mouse around. I don't quite remember where I got it- I think it may be a yahoo! widget- but it is undoubtably one of the neatest little programs I've ever seen. His name is Neko, he chases the mouse, scratches himself, and can eventually fall asleep in a little ball. Well, a little while ago I had Neko with his grey coat (you can pick several different looks, as well as behavioral settings) hanging out on my computer screen. I was doing something else for a few minutes, and I looked up and Neko had fallen asleep in the lap of a friend, who appeared to be stroking Neko's head-


Well, this was just about the cutest thing I'd ever seen, so I snapped a quick screenshot, knowing that such a thing would probably never happen again. It never has!

2 comments:

  1. If he chases your mouse, then would he stop and lay down when your mouse stops? And if so, then couldn't you emulate that picture? Just wondering...

    ReplyDelete