Friday, July 24, 2009

Work can get boring, so...

I do a lot of sitting in my truck at my job. I go wait for a detasseling crew, and if the crew is a hour late (an occurrence that is by no means uncommon) I have to sit in my truck for an hour. Do I bring a book? I really should, but thus far I have just ended up playing with my work phone. And what does a semi-artistic person do when he plays with a phone? He plays with the camera and whatever image manipulation tools the phone has (notoriously stone-age)
   And YOU benefit from that- I have made up a package of seriously groovy cellphone wallpapers and I'm offering them here gratis (as if I would charge anything for such things).  So if you have a cell phone, enjoy these offerings! If you have no cell phone, use them for whatever you like. You may even sell them, but I want royalties. 
 
Let's hope this works.

2 comments:

  1. Okay, I wasn't intending to slam your job. :-) But those people just seem really creepy to me.

    ReplyDelete